Sunday, November 7, 2010
Working On It.
I'll add pictures next time I post. I just wanted to post a quick note. I don't work on the list as much as I meant to in the beginning...but I haven't forgotten it. Tonight I was able to strike out the photos of my babies by Sarah...and the trip to the mountains to see the leaves. It was so beautiful. I'm looking for a miniature dachshund...so I changed it to in progress...I'm not having very much luck...but I did get 3 more numbers to try this weekend. I'll be making calls tomorrow afternoon to see what I can find. The 100 books list is moving right along. I've probably read 10 since the last time I "edited" the post..So I really need to add them. That's it for now. Good luck in your own 1001 days!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment