Look at me! I found time to get in here and blog about my 101~~ If it were my job to blog I'd probably get fired...I'm really bad at it! I'm excited to post that some more items have been marked off the list.
#26 - To see NKOTB again - haven't marked it off yet but I'M GOING TO SEE THEM SATURDAY! I'm so flippin' excited! They are touring with Backstreet Boys (eh!) and Matthew Morrison from glee. It's gonna be an awesome show.
#27 - Go To Beach - DONE! What an awesome time we had! The kids loved it. I rode with the windows down the closer we got just so I'd be able to say "smell that?" That's the beach.
#29 - Go to aquarium - While at Myrtle Beach we visited Ripley's Aquarium. WOW! Sharks, Octopus, Sea Horse, Sting Rays...to name a few. I recommend you visit. It was pretty cool.
#33 - To visit husband's hometown & his dad's grave - We went last week. I love him driving us all around town and showing us where he used to do this & that. And what that used to be etc etc. Then we visited the gravesite of his dad. I got pictures of him and the kids there.
#36 - 180 or better at bowling - HAVE NOT completed this goal. But I have been bowling...man I suck at it. I will never complete this one LOL.
#38 - Play putt-putt - DONE! Why in the world I think putt putt is so funny I'll never know. I laugh the whole time. The kids had a good time too.
#63 - Get a toaster - FINALLY!! Bought one last night...and had eggo waffles for breakfast today YUMMO!
#76 - Get turtle redone - NOT YET but I have my ideas ready and hopefully it will be done REALLY SOON!! I'm excited. Bless his little fading heart hehehehe!
Until the next update! ~Taba
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment