Monday, October 5, 2009

The First Official Week

I guess it's time to really get serious. I've been doing the daily goals (water, hugs, praying)...but I haven't tried any of my weekly goals yet. Oh how I dread 3 workouts...and crunches hurt me thinking about them. This goal is important to me because I know the end result will make me feel so good.
Just a quick update on some of the "in progress". I'm a couple weeks into the Beth Moore Bible study on Daniel. It's awesome. I have the Love Dare in my possession but no set date to start. I'm saving goal #14 for goal #6 & #7 to start working :). No trips planned yet for the places to go category. I did make pies tonight to take to my prayer group tomorrow..but I don't know if I'd consider that a "just because" for number 53 or not. I'm gradually cleaning out the computer..I find something new to delete every day. Of course the loan/credit card is in the process of getting paid off. Keeping my bulletin boards seasonally updated is the main goal I'm working on tomorrow. I have some ideas. I'll post pics (hopefully) tomorrow of the "Fall Theme". I finished one of my 101 books today. It was Second Hand Bride by Linda Lael Miller. It's the third in a series that I read over the last couple weeks. I won't cheat and add the other 2 as I finished them prior to Oct. 2. :) I think I'll do a blog and just edit it as I read that's just a list of 101 books. Can one of you tell me how to make lines through your words so I can mark through my completed things???

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good Taba. I'm not looking forward to the 3 days of exercise either! This link will explain how to strike through words. http://rosedesrochers.todays-woman.net/2007/11/27/blogging-tips-strikethrough-text/

    ReplyDelete