My brother took me for a ride on Daddy's motorcycle today. I didn't think I'd ever get to ride it again, and today was definately the last opportunity I'll ever have to ride it. I didn't even have that bike in mind when I put ride a motorcycle on my list. I'm really happy it was Daddy's though. It certainly wasn't the same without Daddy driving. I miss him so much.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Rode The Motorcycle
My brother took me for a ride on Daddy's motorcycle today. I didn't think I'd ever get to ride it again, and today was definately the last opportunity I'll ever have to ride it. I didn't even have that bike in mind when I put ride a motorcycle on my list. I'm really happy it was Daddy's though. It certainly wasn't the same without Daddy driving. I miss him so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's sweet that it was your dad's. Why is the last chance you'll get to ride it? is your mom selling it?
ReplyDeleteThat's a really nice looking bike. If we had the money, I'd buy it for Joel. He's always wanted one, and my mom and dad both had bikes while I was growing up. Yup, i was the kid whose MOM came to pick her up and her road bike! How cool was that in the 70's?! haha
ReplyDelete